is time to gird up your loins to ace in the IBPS SO exam. As IBPS release the
official notification for different categories like:
Agricultural Field Officer
QUALIFICATION- Candidates should be passed 4 year Engineering/ Technology
Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/
Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics &
Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in
Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics &
Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information
Technology/ Computer Applications. OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Officer- Candidates should be passed Bachelor Degree/B.E./B.Tech in
Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/
Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation
& Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food
Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/
Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- RajbhashaAdhikari-Candidates should be passed Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer- Candidates should be passed A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer- Candidates should be passed Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer- Candidates should be passed Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
- Ages Limit: 20 to 30 years
- Selection Process for IBPS
- Interested candidates can apply online by the IBPS website www.ibps.in and also check current update.